EightyDays – A WordPress Travel Theme For Travel Blogs (Blog / Magazine) Free Nulled
EightyDays is a beautiful WordPress travel theme that is perfectly suitable for a travelling blog or magazine. If you are a traveler or a travel agency who writes and shares your experience, the places you visited or the photos, then EightyDays is the best theme for you.
The theme has an elegant appearance, beautiful typography and has thoughtful options for you to customize your website the easy way. All the options, the options are carefully selected specifically for a travel blog to optimize the user experience and make you less headache while still keep the maximum customization.
EightyDays is lightweight, fast and is optimized for best performance and SEO (search engine optimization). Built with the latest technologies, EightyDays is compatible with all modern browsers, responsive in all screens!
- Modern and creative design: Minimal, sophisticated and pixel-perfect design with beautiful typography. EightyDays offers you a unique design for your blog which focuses on showing images which are the most important thing in a travel blog. Besides, all the posts, sidebar widgets, footer content are organized in a logical way which helps you show your content the best way to your audience.
- Super fast and smooth: EightyDays is built with no redundant elements and no heavy frameworks. It has exactly what you need for your travel blog. EightyDays utilizes built-in features of WordPress to achieve its customization. This theme has thoughtful options for you to customize your website the easy way. It doesn’t confuse you with hundreds of options. Instead of that, all the options are carefully chosen for your exact needs.
- Flexible featured content area: Featured content area is the place you show the best, top posts from your blog. It is the great way to attract people and keep them focus on the most valuable topics in your blog. In EightyDays, you can show your featured posts in many attractive ways to your audience: in a tiled gallery, grid or a slider. You can add use 2 or more featured content sections if you want to show more featured posts. All the elements are customizable.
- 700+ Google font options: Using EightyDays, you can change which fonts are best for your blog. EightyDays integrates 700+ fonts from Google Fonts which is the largest font collection in the world for you. Feel free to change fonts for body text, headings, post title, etc.
- Easy to customize in real-time: EightyDays makes everything easy to customize via the WordPress Customizer. All you see in the frontend can be changed easily and can be previewed in real-time. You can change the logo, footer text, colors, fonts, … All the options are organized in an easy way to understand.
- Responsive Design: EightyDays works perfectly on all screens. It automatically adapts the layout for large screens, desktops, tablets and mobile devices. Not only the layout but also the text is changed for best reading experience. The theme also works on all modern browsers, including Internet Explorer 9+, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera.
- Built-in related posts: EightyDays has built-in high-performance and good looking related posts section for your posts. The feature is auto turned on and doesn’t require any input or option from users. Just install and forget. If you’re using another related posts plugin for your blog, you can turn it off. There are no plugins required! Easy!
Other theme features:
- Meta Box
- Google Fonts
EightyDays – A WordPress Travel Theme For Travel Blogs (Blog / Magazine) Nulled Free
EightyDays – A WordPress Travel Theme For Travel Blogs (Blog / Magazine) Download
EightyDays – A WordPress Travel Theme For Travel Blogs (Blog / Magazine) zip
EightyDays – A WordPress Travel Theme For Travel Blogs (Blog / Magazine) Demo