OpenHouse Real Estate and OpenRoad Car Dealer Responsive Material WordPress Theme (Real Estate) Free Nulled
“Open House” Real Estate and “Open Road” Car Dealer
Fully featured yet not overwhelming
This theme has many options for customization, but not too many where it is overwhelming.
5 Premium plugins included (Over $100 value)
- Visual Composer. Drag and drop page builder to easily create just about any layout. Use it to create content for the homepage, pages, posts, and listings. $34 value for free.
- Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer. Adds even more page building components to the base Visual Composer. $19 value for free.
- Slider Revolution. Advanced slider to replace built in theme slider if you choose. $19 value for free.
- Easy Social Share. Awesome social networking and sharing buttons. $19 value for free.
- Mobile.NAV. Mobile responsive menu bar. $12 value for free.
Key Features (For both Real Estate and Car Dealership mode)
Major homepage sections (Any area can be shown or hidden. Make homepage as detailed or simple as you need.)
- Modern looks inspired by Google’s “Material Design” principles.
- Left side panel
- Defaults to only showing the listings search
- Options to show other things like Widgets, text, and a vertical menu
- Defaults to always expanded. There is an option to slide out (hide) by default, and expand (show) on a click.
- On small screen sizes the left panel closes to be out of the way. Click icon to expand it.
- Option to not show search in left panel. This will effectively not show a search on the site at all. Perfect for sites that have few listings and you don’t need the complexity of a search.
Multiple homepage slider types (slideshow)
- Latest Listings
- Latest blog posts
- Image/logo carousel (Ideal for car manufacturer logos. Is less useful for a real estate site.)
- Call to action blocks (can be just an image, or an image with title, text, button, etc. Mix and match to your needs.)
- Any text/html/shortcodes that you add to homepage ‘Page’. Your imagination is your limit. You can use Visual Composer plugin to help make advanced layouts and elements.
Many widgetized areas (all optional)
- Standard slider showing listing photo, title and price
- For Real Estate, optionally replace slider with a Google Map that shows all your listings
- Simple slider showing static images
- Revolution Slider (premium slideshow included free)
Custom page templates
- Widgetized main section on homepage
- Footer widget area
- Widgetized left and right columns (for pages that have a left and/or right column)
- Widget area in left side panel.
- Search Results
- All Listings
- Sold Listings
- Print Listing
- Contact Us
- Full width (no sidebars)
- Left sidebar
- Right sidebar
- Left and right sidebar
New: Official RTL Support… New in update 1.1. RTL = “Right to Left”. (Like Arabic and some others) 1 exception is the left side panel, which must stay on the left side. The logo in the left panel moves from there to the top right of the menu bar. So in the left panel, the search (or whatever you have there) moves up to take the space of the logo.
Nearby Attractions: Optionally check off nearby attractions for each listing. The detail page will list them along with their location on a map.
Built on top of Bootstrap 3.0 and Material Design Lite frameworks
Fully mobile responsive so your site will look good on all screen sizes and devices. The responsiveness framework is Bootstrap 3.0.
For headings, choose from a pre-populated list of hundreds of Google Fonts.
PDF attachments. Attach files/documents (like PDFs) to each listing. Links will appear in a tab in the listing detail page.
Clean modern design based on “Material Design” principles.
Boxed and Full-Width modes (See Real Estate demo for full width example. See car dealer demo for boxed example.)
Google maps are themeable with SnazzyMaps support. Customize map colors to match your color scheme and brand.
Sticky menu bar. Menu bar sticks to top of screen as you scroll down the page. Search button is embedded into menu bar so it will also be on the top of the screen at all times.
Each menu item in any menu area can have a custom icon to the left.
Mobile Responsive so it looks good on all screen sizes and devices.
Advanced search. Each search dropdown can shown or hidden
Compare listings. Check the boxes next to each search result and compare them all side by side. Maximum of 5.
Translation-ready (qtranxslate X plugin required) No difficult .po or .mo files necessary! Only thing NOT translation-ready the Loan Calculator text in Real Estate mode.
Customizable menu bar colors. In Theme Options, set color for menu bar, item hover, dropdown hover, text color, text hover, etc.
Sticky header when you scroll down. Option to disable this in Theme Options.
Mark a listing as ‘Sold’ and have the ability to filter out all Sold listings from all places in site.
Order search results page interactively
Enter custom text to replace the price. For example: “Call for Price”, or “As low as $250,000”. Text is set on a post-by-post basis.
Unlimited color choices, in Theme Options. Ability to set background color (or images) independently for all major parts and most minor parts of the site.
Define unlimited types of banners, and apply 1 or more to each listing. (sold, pending, New!, etc.) Each banner can have custom text color and background color. For example you may want a Sold banner to have white text with red background.
Loan Calculator (can be removed in Theme Options). Can be shown or hidden in various parts of the site.
100+ great shortcodes, using included Visual Composer and Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer plugins.
Compatible with previous BuchmannDesign themes. All your current listings will easily carry over to this theme, so you will not need to re-post them.
Live and always up to date documentation in the form of a Google Docs public document.
Top notch support via Themeforest comments, email, and support forum. (Forum is highly encouraged so others will benefit)
- Have it as complex or minimal as you need
- Option to completely hide or show footer
- Default footer holds up to 4 widgetized columns. Put whatever you like in each column.
- Option to design your footer totally from scratch by utililzing the included Visual Composer plugin. Your imagination is your limit.
Key Features (Specific to Real Estate mode)
- “Building -> Unit” support For example, you can have apartment listings in a single building. See all units in that building.
- Floorplans. Upload floorplan images and they show as thumbnails in sidebar of the detail page. Click to enlarge.
- Search by the following parameters: location, buy/rent, beds, baths, min price, max price, property type, commercial/residential, openhouse, year built, size, lot size, garage spaces, and MLS number. All of these can be included or excluded in the search form. So it can be as simple or detailed as you require.
- Search results Google Map. Shows pins for the current pages results right on map. Click map to see info window with details and click to see full detail page. Optionally hide this map in Theme Options.
- Map marker “clustering” Google map showing search results now has clustering when markers are in close proximity.
- Google Map option in slideshow area. In the homepage slideshow area, you have the option to show all your listings on a Google Map. (This is an alternative to showing a slideshow/slider
- Up to 3 agents per listing. Add Agents via the Agent ‘post type’. Agent page will display all Agents on a page. Click on an Agent to see more info and listings.
- Related listings section on detail page (related by Property Type)
- Large Google Map listing detail page.
- Option to have a second level of location search. See demo for an example. Select a main location from the list and see an additional dropdown appear next to it.
- Contact form on each listing page if there is no Agent assigned. If there are 1-3 Agents assigned then you can contact them specifically.
Key Features (Specific to Car Dealership mode)
- Search by the following parameters: manufacturer, model, min price, max price, condition, body type, model year, mileage, transmission, fuel type, and dealer location. All of these can be included or excluded in the search form. So it can be as simple or detailed as you require.
- Related listings section on detail page (related by Body Type)
- Option to have a “model” search dropdown appear when you choose a Manufacturer. See demo for an example.
- Contact form on each listing page.
- Sales Staff “Custom Post Type” and Page template. See demo for an example.
OpenHouse Real Estate and OpenRoad Car Dealer Responsive Material WordPress Theme (Real Estate) Nulled Free
OpenHouse Real Estate and OpenRoad Car Dealer Responsive Material WordPress Theme (Real Estate) Download
OpenHouse Real Estate and OpenRoad Car Dealer Responsive Material WordPress Theme (Real Estate) zip
OpenHouse Real Estate and OpenRoad Car Dealer Responsive Material WordPress Theme (Real Estate) Demo